Almost Famous

A Gateway A&E blog for reviews, rants, and other entertainment tidbits.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Miniatures: Priceless!

Okay, so it's been quite a while since I last posted (and since anyone has posted, for that matter), so I'm going to go on a blogging spree. First off, I went to see The Miniatures a couple of weeks ago and they were pretty awesome, aside from the fact that Chloe and I were the only ones there (but that's the PowerPlant's fault, not the band's). I took some photos while I was there, so I'll post 'em when I get a chance. Photography=awesome when it comes to concerts, and I encourage all of you little minions to try it out. Anyway, I digress. The Miniatures: quite egotistical, sorta quirky, but great music.

Here's a sampler I thought you would all enjoy. Click on the "Dead Flowers" video. It's priceless!


Photo!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home